Saturday, April 12, 2008

March Students of the Month

Wow, where did March go? It really zoomed by, and although I haven't posted much, we have been very busy with Easter, Spring Break, snow days, and also lots of learning!
Here are our March Students of the Month. We read a story last week that had lots of photographs of children, and in an interview with the photographer, he said he always has his subjects say "snakes" instead of "cheese." We tried that with this picture, and I think it worked pretty well! Look at those great smiles.
We have an exciting week coming up. On Friday, we get to go to the Sheldon Theater to see the Children's Theater production of "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie," starring CF native Dean Holt, a former student of mine. Watch for pictures next weekend!

1 comment:

jnm64211 said...

Hello. I live in Las Vegas,NV. I am glad that you have this blog. It is very hard to see my son,but because of you i get to see him everyday. I am very proud of him and his accomplishments. To see him with all of his classmates learning new things makes me very happy. I want to personal say thank you.