Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Little Red Hen

After lots pf practice during the last few weeks,
the kids did a GREAT job on our play on Tuesday, and we had a wonderful audience of parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, sisters and brothers, and friends.


"Let us set the scene for you.
By the pond there stands a mill,
And down the road a barnyard,
Where things are quiet and still.
The dog, the cat, and the duck
Are having a lovely day.
Now all three have stopped to listen -
Red Hen has something to say!"

The Cows

The Sheep


The Pigs

The Rabbits


"Who will help me cut the wheat?"

" Who will help me carry the wheat to the mill?"

"Meow, meow. I'm tired from resting all day."

"Quack, quack. I'm ready for a nice swim, so off to the millpond I go."


"I have to chase my tail now."


"Who will help me make the flour into bread?"


"They all refused to help, they all refused to help, she ate it by herself, she did it with no help."

"Next time, maybe you'll learn, that the things we want we have to work for and earn!"

Good job, kids! You were awesome!




No comments: