Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Diorama Day


Diorama Day was a huge success! The kids (and their families) did a great job designing and sharing dioramas of the forest, wetlands, ocean, and desert. The ocean seemed to be the favorite habitat. The dioramas will be on display in the 1-3 Commons area through the first week of December, so stop by and see them! Thanks for all of your help!
We put our dioramas on our desks, and all the first graders came by to see what we did. Then we got to go to the other classes to see theirs, too.













4 comments:

The Hoarding Housewife said...

Jane: Can I get the inforamtion sheet you send to the families for this project? I would love to do this for open house.

Thanks Jody

Jody_Sandberg@yahoo.com

Jane said...

I'll scan it and send it to you by e-mail when we get back to school next week. It's a really fun project, and families and kids love it.

DeSpain Designs said...

I would love to have the information sheet as well. We are starting our animal research unit, and I love this project! I think my kids would love it as well. Thanks!
Emily

emilydespain@gmail.com

DeSpain Designs said...

I would love to have the information sheet as well! We are going to start our animal research project Monday, and I think this would be a great project to end our unit with. I think my kids would love it!
Thanks!
Emily
emilydespain@gmail.com