Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Night

Every year, I invite the kids to come to my house for Trick-or-Treats, and then I take their picture by the pumpkin that we carved at school. Quite a few kids came by, plus a few from the last several years. It's so much fun to see the kids all dressed up!

Here's this year's winning jack-o-lantern: circle eyes, trapezoid nose, and vampire smile. We came up with four different designs as a class, and then voted on the most popular.

Megan and Kaitlyn (3rd grade) and little sister

Jacob

Ashlyn and siblings

Gavin (2nd grade) and Claire

Tyler and brother

Mitchell and Maria

Vienna (3rd grade), Amelia, and Tristan

Lauren

Lewis (2nd grade) and brother

Morgan (I didn't even recognize her - sorry!)
I hope no one got too scared from my "Spooky Sounds" CD!
Thanks for coming!!

No comments: